Webinar on DVB-SIS
- Date 03 - 04 Jul 2018
- Time 15:00 CEST (13:00 UTC)
- Location Online
DVB-SIS, approved by the Steering Board in February 2018, enables the combination of DVB-T/T2 contribution and DVB-S/S2/S2X distribution in a single satellite beam. The specification is available as DVB BlueBook A175 and will in due course be published as an ETSI Technical Specification.
This webinar will provide an overview of the DVB-SIS specification.
> Add to calendar (.ics)
- What is SIS and why has this specification been created?
- Concept behind DVB-SIS
- Elements of DVB-SIS
- Practical example applications
Those following the webinar live will have an opportunity to post questions to the presenters via a chat interface. A recording of the webinar will be made available on our YouTube Channel.
- Frank Herrmann, Project Leader, Panasonic Labs
- Jean-Pierre Mosset, Software Architect, Harmonic Inc.
Slides & Video
See DVB Webinars
Joining the webinar
No registration is required – simply visit: www.dvb.org/sis2018
It will be possible to join the event as of 14:45 CEST on Tuesday 3 July.